Diamond & Black Onyx Chiclet Necklace - Silver
Show off your luxe sophisticated side with this authentic David Yurman Chiclet necklace. Pave diamond, black onyx, and signature cable stations are linked together to create the ideal sophisticated piece. This lovely Yurman is capable of enhancing any ensemble, from casual wear to evening apropos.
Condition – Very Gently Used
This necklace is in excellent condition with very light surface scratches throughout the metal.
This David Yurman item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling silver
Length: 16.25 inches
Width: .44 inches
Closure: Push-button clasp
Gemstone: Pave Diamonds; 9 Black Onyx stations (6.3mm)
Included accessories: Dust bag
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
David Yurman is a registered trademark of David Yurman. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with David Yurman.