Dot Cross Pendant Necklace - Silver
In this piece, an intricate combination of sterling silver and Mother of Pearl come together to elegantly render an iconic symbol. A classic cross construction with dots features signature John Hardy designs in a sophisticated finish while Mother of Pearl adds intrigue. This authentic John Hardy necklace is equal parts stunning and symbolic and would look lovely worn with a variety of ensembles.
Condition – Gently Used
This necklace is in great condition with minor surface scratches throughout.
This John Hardy item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling silver/Mother of Pearl
Length: 16 inches
Pendant: 2.09mm (does not include bale)
Closure: Lobster claw
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
John Hardy is a registered trademark of John Hardy. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with John Hardy.