Black Onyx Exotic Stone Men's Cross Bracelet - Silver
Modern and stylish, this authentic David Yurman Exotic Stone Cross bracelet is the ideal everyday piece. Leather braided details accented by a sterling silver cross and black onyx inlay, this piece is versatile and fashionable. Paired effortlessly with anything from suits to denim, this David Yurman bracelet was designed with wear-anywhere intentions.
Condition – Gently Used
This bracelet is in great condition with minor scratches/blemishes throughout the metal.
This David Yurman item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling silver/leather
Size: Medium (7 inches)
Pendant: 26mm x 15mm
Closure: Magnetic clasp
Gemstone: Black onyx
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
David Yurman is a registered trademark of David Yurman. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with David Yurman.