Radiolarian Diamond Chain Bracelet - Gold
Sarah Graham gives glam and edge with this authentic Radiolarian chain bracelet. The textured chain, inspired by a marine organism, is given a luxe update with dazzling cognac diamonds on the 18K gold links while cobalt chrome links add a mysterious touch. Simple enough to make an impact during the day or upgrade your evening wear, this bracelet is a coveted addition to any jewelry collection.
Condition – Like New
This bracelet is in excellent condition with minimal signs of use.
This Sarah Graham item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: 18K gold/cobalt chrome
Length: 7.5 inches
Width: .57 inches
Gemstone: Cognac diamonds (approx .3ctw)
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
Sarah Graham is a registered trademark of Sarah Graham. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with Sarah Graham.