23mm Albion Quartz Watch - Stainless Steel/Diamond
Simple elegance will adorn your wrist when you wear this authentic David Yurman Albion Quartz watch. Crafted to perfection, this watch features a stainless steel case 8 diamonds. The integrated cable bracelet will ensure that you watch is secure and ready to wear any time of day.
Condition - Gently Used
This watch is in good condition with very light surface scratches on the bracelet.
This David Yurman item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Stainless steel
Bracelet size: 7 inches
Case size: 23 x 23 mm
Dial color: Black
Movement: Swiss quartz
Closure: Box clasp
Water resistance: 3 ATM
Included accessories: Box, warranty cards, care booklet
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
David Yurman is a registered trademark of David Yurman. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with David Yurman.