Tweed Jacket - Brown/Gold
A Chanel boucle jacket is undoubtedly one of the world's most iconic garments. The first versions Originated in the 1950s and they have remained flawlessly chic ever since. Timelessly styled and impeccably constructed, this stunning authentic Chanel jacket from Chanel's Fall 1999 collection is constructed from luxurious brown wool tweed with metallic gold weave. With antiqued gold-tone clasp Closures to add a modern twist, this piece is a gorgeous investment that will give you amazing returns for years to come.
This item is in excellent condition with minimal signs of use.
This Chanel item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: 87% Wool, 13% nylon
Length: 22.75 inches
Sleeve: 24 inches
Shoulder: 17.75 inches
Chest: 37 inches
Pockets: Two front pockets
Closure: Front clasp Closure
Lining: 95% Silk, 5% Spandex
Production year: 1999
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.