Tweed Pearl Jacket - Ivory
This stunning jacket is perfectly feminine and unmistakably Chanel. This authentic Chanel jacket is constructed from a slightly lustrous and hugely luxurious boucle fabric and is gorgeously trimmed with faux freshwater pearls. Signature chain-link detailing adorns the inside hem, helping to ensure a perfect fit. This piece is a gorgeous investment that will give you amazing returns in wearability for years to come.
Condition - Gently Used
This jacket has slight pilling of the fabric under the arms, slight wear to the interior lining, and spots of discoloration on the left elbow and right cuff.
This Chanel item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: 43% cotton, 42% rayon, 13% wool, 2% nylon
Length: 25 inches
Sleeve: 21.5 inches
Shoulder: 14.5 inches
Chest: 36 inches
Pockets: Two front patch pockets
Lining: 100% wool
Production year: 1999
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.