Manosque PM Bag - Damier Ebene
This authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Manosque PM bag easily adds a bit of structured style to any ensemble. The bucket silhouette is rendered here in the timeless Damier Ebene check pattern. With its chic front pocket and contrasting orange interior, this little gem packs a big punch. Designed to coordinate with a variety of ensembles, this bag can be worn during the day or for casual evening events.
Condition - Used
This handbag is in good condition with signs of use on the leather trim and accents, especially on the bottom edges and shoulder straps. The interior shows signs of use, discoloration, and ink marks throughout.
This Louis Vuitton item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Damier Canvas
Color: Ebene (brown)
Length: 14 inches Height: 8 inches Depth: 4.5 inches
Date code: BA0063
Production year: 2003
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.