Green Topaz Station Classic Chain Bracelet - Silver
Emblematic of John Hardy style, this authentic green topaz station Classic Chain bracelet is an elegant addition to any jewelry collection. The intricate sterling silver chain bracelet features three beautiful green topaz gemstones surrounded by pave diamonds. Warp this bracelet around your wrist for a sophisticated and polished final look.
Condition – Very Gently Used
This bracelet is in excellent condition with light surface scratches throughout the metal.
This John Hardy item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling Silver
Size: 6.5 inches Width: .25 inches
Closure: Push lock closure
Gemstones: Green Topaz (one 7mm stone, two 5mm stone), Diamonds
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
John Hardy is a registered trademark of John Hardy. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with John Hardy.