Diamond Dot Deco Earrings - Black Onyx
Add classic John Hardy elegance to your collection with these authentic John Hardy Dot Deco earrings. In this head-turning pair, a sterling silver drop silhouette is enhanced by Hardy's signature dot motifs, inlaid black onyx, and diamonds. Pair these earrings alongside both day and evening attire alike and prepare to garner second glances whenever worn.
These earrings have light surface scratches on the sterling silver
This John Hardy item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling silver
Length: 2.6 inches Width: 1.8 inches
Gemstones: Black onyx (12 x 10 mm), diamonds (approx. .72ctw)
Closure: Posts with omega backs
Included accessories: Dust bag
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
John Hardy is a registered trademark of John Hardy. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with John Hardy.