Monogram Motard Bike Bag - Marron
Prepare to turn heads with this authentic Louis Vuitton limited edition Bike bag. Rendered in a trendy frame satchel silhouette, this rare find features stunning Monogram Motard patent lambskin leather, black cowhide trim, and bold gold tone hardware. Once opened, you'll find a large interior space with a roomy middle compartment perfect for storing essentials, making this LV bag the perfect day or night accompaniment.
Condition - Gently Used
This handbag has with slight signs of general use on the rolled handles and bottom corners. The hardware has light surface scratches.
This Louis Vuitton item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Color: Marron (brown)
Material: Patent lambskin leather
Length: 14.5 inches Height: 12 inches Depth: 3.5 inches
Production year: 2007
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.