North-South Tote Damier Cobalt Bag
The sleek design of this authentic Louis Vuitton North-South tote makes it truly versatile and modern. Featuring a stunning Damier Cobalt canvas exterior, this tote offers an extra roomy interior, making it ideal for work or travel. With sturdy handles and a detachable strap, this bag has an easy-going and casual vibe when worn over the shoulder or carried by hand.
This handbag has slight signs of general use/wear on the top and bottom corners. The leather trim, handles, and shoulder strap have minor surface scratches and creases. The interior has slight signs of general use/wear on the interior lining.
This Louis Vuitton item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Color: Cobalt (Blue/Black)
Material: Damier Canvas
Length: 15.5 inches Height: 15.5 inches Depth: 4.5 inches
Production year: 2014
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.