Diamond & Clear Quartz Multichain Necklace - Silver
Embody femininity with this authentic David Yurman Multichain necklace. In this ever-so-fashionable piece, a long necklace style is given an ageless appeal through multiple chains and a gorgeous clear quartz beads and diamond quatrefoil bead. A tribute to timeless design, this captivating piece is the happily-ever-after ending to any ensemble.
Condition – Very Gently Used
This necklace is in excellent condition with light scratches on throughout the metal.
This David Yurman item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Sterling silver
Length: 19.5 inches (drop)
Quatrefoil bead: 17.5mm (.69 inches)
Gemstone: 2 Clear Quartz beads (14mm); Diamonds
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
David Yurman is a registered trademark of David Yurman. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with David Yurman.