2.55 Reissue Double Flap Bag - 227 Black
An ideal combination of classic styling and modern edge, this authentic Chanel 2.55 Reissue double flap bag offers the ultimate in timeless wearability. The black aged calfskin exterior is accented by gold-tone hardware for a dash of modern edge. This Chanel Reissue is an everyday go-to that can seamlessly take one from day to night, year after year.
Condition - Excellent
This bag is in great condition with minor creasing on the top and back exterior calfskin of the flap and light surface scratches on the hardware.
This Chanel item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Aged calfskin
Length: 12.3 inches Height: 7.8 inches Depth: 3.9 inches
Production year: 2009-2010
Included accessories: Box, dust bag, authenticity card, care card, and original tag
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.