Vintage 32mm Reversible Belt Strap - Black/Tan
Pair your favorite Hermes belt buckle with this authentic Vintage Hermes belt. Stunningly crafted tan Togo leather and black Box leather is stitched together, allowing this belt to become reversible for versatile looks. Give your ensemble a luxurious Hermes finish with this perfect belt!
Condition - Gently Used
This belt is in great condition with minor use on the holes, minor wear on the glazed edges, and minor scratches throughout.
This Hermes item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Material: Togo and Box leather
Color: Tan (Togo)/black (Box)
Hermes size: 68
Length: 32.5 inches (adjustable 25.5-27.75)
Width: 32mm (1.25 inches)
Production year: B in a square=1998
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
Hermes is a registered trademark of Hermes. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with Hermes.