Victorian Skull Necklace - Gold
Make a statement in this authentic Alexander McQueen Skull necklace. Designed to emulate a Victorian era, this costume jewelry piece is a beautiful addition to your jewelry collection with the gold-tone metal paired with cloudy blue stones. Undeniably bold enough to stand out on its own, this necklace can be worn individually or effortlessly paired with your existing collection.
Condition – Very Gently Used
This necklace is in excellent condition with light surface scratches throughout the metal.
This Alexander McQueen item is guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
Size: 27.75 inches
Pendant: 1 x 1.5 inches
Included accessories: Box, dust bag, and care information
Flat Rate Shipping Options & Estimated Delivery Times
Standard Ground Delivery (Continental US ONLY)
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days
Estimated Delivery: 2 business days - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Estimated Delivery: 1 business day - Guaranteed, No Saturday Delivery
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Priority Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 6 - 10 business days *
Canada (U.S. Postal Service Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 5 business days *
International (USPS International Express Delivery)
Estimated Delivery: 5 - 7 business days *
- A physical home or business address will be required for all shipments.
- All orders placed online will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days following the initial order date.
- Express delivery options (overnight and 2nd-day) do not include Satuday delivery. If your shipment requires Saturday delivery, please contact us following your order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We are unable to ship to post office boxes, 3rd-Party international shipping companies, or freight forwarding companies.
Alexander McQueen is a registered trademark of Alexander McQueen. CoutureUSA is not affiliated with Alexander McQueen.