Layaway Terms & Conditions
- Layaway Period – Orders may be placed on layaway for a maximum period of 60 days. Customers have the option of paying the layaway order balance in full at any time prior to the completion of the 60-day layaway period.
- Payment Terms – Orders placed on layaway require 30% down payment plus applicable taxes (FL residents only) and expedited shipping charges (if applicable) for the order.
- 3% Processing Fee - A fee of 3% of your total purchase applies. This fee with be charged at the same time as your down payment.
- Eligibility - Orders of $300 or more may qualify for the layaway program.
- Accepted Forms of Payment - All layaway purchases must be paid online via credit card or bank account on the Partial.ly website.
- Discounts - No online discounts, gift cards, or coupons may be used in conjunction with a layaway order.
- Refunds/Returns/Exchanges - Layaway payments and related charges are non-refundable and non-transferable. Returns or exchanges are also not accepted on layaway orders. Please be sure you review the item description and images thoroughly before making a purchase.
- Cancellation – Any layaway balance not paid upon expiration of the 60-day layaway period will result in the cancellation of the order.
- Shipping – Orders will be shipped once the layaway balance has been paid in full.
NOTE: Layaway payments for purchases made in our retail store cannot be paid online and must be paid over the phone or in person at our Tampa retail location.